Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall - Bad Time of Year for Me!

It's fall, and all the Halloween candy has hit the store shelves.  This is very bad for me.  I'm somewhat addicted to candy, the cheaper, more unhealthy it is, the better I like it.  This is very bad for me, since I eat the candy and then have to wait for the mouth ulcers to appear.  It would be better if I smoked, because smoking does retard the development of mouth ulcers in my system.  But smoking is something I really want to NOT do. 

I suppose I could exercise the same self-control for not eating the candy that I'm exercising for not smoking the cigarettes, but then, well, crap, why don't I just drop dead and be done with this completely boring life.

Anyhow.  Fellow candy addicts and Behcet's sufferers, you are not alone.  I put on my skeleton face and hit the candy bucket.  I just don't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment